Post Secondary Institutions
Post-secondary institutions receive a wide range of benefits for all students, faculty, and staff. This includes access to CMA member pricing for events and education, comprehensive publications, insights, whitepapers, and research reports. Join our community of post-secondary institutions!
Post Secondary Institution Membership Benefits
- Promote: Gain visibility as thought leaders through publishing articles, speaking opportunities, sponsorships and sitting on highly visible councils or advisory committees. Access to the CMA logo.
- Learn: Receive member rates for Certificate Courses, Seminars, In-house Training and On-Demand Courses. All webinars are free for members only. (can we add links?)
- Advocate: Stay informed and participate in consultations and other key developments in privacy, consumer issues, competition rules and other relevant topics. Access our many articles, guides, webinars, workshops and white papers for members only to help avoid risk.
- Network: Gain access to our member directory (400+ members). Networking opportunities with our conference, leadership and social events. Many free for members only. Executive networking series “CMA Café”, allows senior level marketing leaders to share insights, big ideas and also build new relationships.
- Standards: Be aware of regulatory requirements and best practices through resources and tools such as the CMA Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice and our compliance and best practices guides. With the Chartered Marketer designation, CMA is leading the charge in recognizing marketing as a profession. With the launch of CMA NxT, a student and young marketer support and preparation portal, the CMA is taking the lead in helping to forge a meaningful career path.
If your school is a member
If your school is displayed as a CMA member below, simply sign up for a MyCMA account using your school email address. Register for MyCMA