- How to design a testing framework that makes sense for your team and resources
- How to work through ideas without getting caught in ego traps objectively
- Why testing is much more than simply running A/B tests and why you don't need to run as many tests as you think
- How to use technology to reduce the labor intensity so your team can focus on strategy and creativity
- A plan for implementing a testing framework for your team over the next 90 days
- Ideas for how to deal with the common roadblocks you will run into
- Lots of airtime to work through ideas with peers in small groups and with Ruben
- Spend 2.5 hours working on high-level strategy
This session is geared towards Directors and Marketing Managers who are in charge of a team. We’ll be focused on strategy design and how to organize best organize your team for success.
Participants should also have a basic understanding of concepts like A/B testing, decision-making frameworks and the use of analytics.
Principal, Practico Analytics
Ruben Ugarte is a Data Strategist and author of the Data Mirage: Why Companies Fail to Actually Use Their Data. He has worked with over 75+ companies from 5 continents and all company stages to use data to make higher quality decisions.
These decisions helped companies lower acquisition costs, save hundreds of thousands of dollars, and reclaim wasted time. He also maintains a popular blog that has been read by over 100,000 readers. In his free time, you can find him dancing or trying to learn something new.